Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Slacking Sandy

I may not have many followers but I still want to keep my blog updated. I've been gone for a few days now been so busy with work. Tax season is upon us and since I'm my boyfriends secretary for his company it's work work work!! I have a lot to tally up and get filed for taxes and get a lot of other information out! I have also been subbing a lot so that keeps me busy too but that's no excuse!!!

 Soooo here is a little update on my fitness! I have been doing my Brazilian butt lift regularly and body pump and of course eating soooo much healthier! I'd say I eat clean but I sneak in a few treats now and then so I can survive ;) but I've lost another inch around my waist and hips!!!! And I'm down to 129!!! My goal is near!! I am going to start an ab routine that I do every other day opposite my body pump days (MWF) also with my BBL!! I have abs they are still under my lil belly pooch but since I've been eating better I know I still need to work on them! I notice that my obliques are showing a lot more too!!! Pics to come tomorrow!! I'm so glad I have chosen a healthier lifestyle! I'm so proud of myself!! Get on board with me!!!

I'll keep you all updated :)) 

Love & muscles 

No comments:

Post a Comment