Thursday, March 13, 2014

Shakeology Recipe

I love love love my shakeo!! Since I have started drinking it everyday and eating clean and healthier I have dropped 8 pounds. I weighed 137 and now I am 129. My goal is 125. I will continue to eat healthier and work out everyday. I love being fit and healthy! I have never felt this happy about my body before. I love it!!!!



I tried a new shakeology recipe the other day to switch things up. Its called the blueberry muffin!! boy it was soooo good!!!!

Here is the delicious recipe :)

1 scoop vanilla shakeo
1 cup unsweetened almond milk ( I use vanilla almond milk)
1/2 cup blueberries ( I used frozen ones)
1 handful dry rolled oats
1 pinch cinnamon


It was to die for!! Literally tasted like a blueberry dessert!! Try yours today!!

Endless possibilites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment