Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Beauty Essentials!

Here are some of my recent favs that I love and that make it into my daily routine. 

1.) Coconut Oil. I have no clue how I survived without it before. This stuff works wonders. I use it as body lotion, face lotion and on my hair. I tend to breakout at top of my back below my neck from my sports bras so I rub coconut oil on it before bed and poof the breakouts are gone!!! It's good for acne spots on your face as well. But for my hair it nourishes and helps it grow!! I put some on before bed and wash it in the morning! 

2.) Folic Acid & Hair, Skin & Nails pills. Another routine for my hair to keep it growing and healthy. Folic acid is for energy and boosts metobalism as well but it really kicks my hair growth in gear too! Love it. 

3.) Another hair routine is this overnight cream that helps soften my hair and repair it from all my heat damage. And it smells amazing! I use it after my coconut oil or just alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment