Wednesday, April 23, 2014

RESULTS, RESULTS, RESULTS!!!!

Since starting Brazil Butt Lift, Les Mills Body Pump, exercising daily including walking/running my dogs, lifting weights, 21 day fix, etc I have seen a HUGE change in my body. My pants are bigger and I feel more confident in my skin. I feel sexier and much more happier. I never had a problem with weight but I was just a lil pudgier than I wanted to be. So I took a vow to eat cleaner, drink shakeology daily and live a healthier life! And it has paid off! I am now down to 127, originally I was 138. I still have a couple pounds to go for my goal but I am extremely happy!! Here are some of my results.



I was at a size 4 and now my pants are a size too big!! On to buying size 2 :) Or just wearing a belt ;)
 
Here is a transformation from my friend and upline coach Lane Burris
follow her at www.laneburris.com
This was her Brazil Butt Lift results. These can be yours too!!
Get your challenge pack TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment