Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fitness Rant

I'm tired of people making judgments on others regarding what workout method they use. Be it working out at a gym or YMCA, at home, crossfit or the great outdoors no matter what get your butt exercising. Not every method works for each person. Everyone is different and everyone's body responds differently. 

I personally will never do crossfit. I go to a gym everyday. I lift weights and I do cardio. It works for me!! I've lost weight. Built muscles. I've toned up and I feel awesome! What I'm doing works for ME!! I don't want to change it but I have the option of going bigger at what I'm doing. I have the option of doing beachbody DVDs at home which I love. I also do fitness classes at the Y which is body pump where I lift weights. I also hit the treadmill, elliptical, stairclimber and other machines at the Y. I also run outside any chance I get. I do a variety of things that work for me and what I love to do!!!

Fitness is YOUR choice and what is right for you and your body!! Don't let anyone tell you what you NEED to do because that's what they do. You know your body and what you're capable of.

So get out there. Walk, run, lift or jump! Do whatever you can to be active and achieve your personal goals.

Let's get fit together!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment