Tuesday, May 27, 2014

This Is Why I Love Being A Coach

Beachbody always provides so much insight and tips for fitness and health. Today I stumbled upon an awesome article about shedding weight and being healthy. Sometimes I get caught up on life and forget to make healthier choices. 9 times out of 10 I do but there's that one time I just grab a few cookies instead of a banana. I read this today and it made me get back on track and remember why I am doing this. I am fueling my body with good food not junk. Junk food provides pleasure and absolutely no health benefits whatsoever. I want my body to be healthy and happy not full of junk. Read this and get back on track too!

Woman measuring her waist

http://www.teambeachbody.com/about/newsletters/-/nli/312#389202505

No comments:

Post a Comment